The Professional Learning Unit is responsible for assisting school systems in the full implementation of the Georgia Performance Standards. That responsibility includes conducting content-specific training for system re-deliverers, curriculum directors, and administrators, and with providing entities with resource materials to further enhance understandings of the principles that are the framework for the standards.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do teachers access GPS training materials?
Go to Georgia Standards - Professional Learning
- Will I receive PLU credit for attending GPS training?
Local school systems are responsible for awarding professional learning credit.
- How do I register for GPS training?
Click here to access Registration information.
- How can I cancel my registration if I decide not to attend a training session?
Once you register for a session you will get confirmation sent to the email address provided at the time of registration. In the email you will find a link provided for cancellation purposes. Click on the link and you should see the option to cancel registration.
- Who should I contact should I have further questions?
Randall N. Lee, email@example.com, (404) 656-0476.