The CLASS Keys Teacher Evaluation System is a copyrighted work developed by the Georgia Department of Education on behalf of the State of Georgia. It was created to assist school districts and other educational agencies in reforming teacher evaluations.
If you are a vendor, you must request permission to reproduce any CLASS Keys material. Please submit the following in writing:
- Contact information (name, organization/company, address, email, and phone number);
- Source of the material (e.g. process guide, training manual);
- Description of the material (e.g. entire document, excerpt, illustration, page numbers);
- Purpose of content usage (description of how you plan to use the content and the intended audience); and
- Marketing and distribution plan.
The information should be submitted to:
Teacher and Leader Effectiveness
1870 Twin Towers East
205 Jesse Hill Jr. Drive SE
Atlanta, GA 30334
A written response either granting or denying the request will be forwarded as soon as possible (typically within ten business days). Should you have any questions or need additional information, please contact Stacey Suber-Drake, Associate General Counsel, at firstname.lastname@example.org.